Leica Map360 v3.0 is officially released!
This release of Leica Map360 focuses on stability along with updating our IntelliCAD and Point Cloud engines.
New and improved features are also included that will simplify user workflows and increase productivity.
Feature Highlights of Map360 v3.0:
- Crush Analysis: Quickly determine the crush energy and equivalent barrier speed from your crush measurements.
- Dynamic Text Label: Insert text labels with a click of a button and easily add a leader. These labels will dynamically adjust so they are clearly visible in any view.
- Group & Ungroup: Easily group items together for quick selection and modification.
- Improved: 3D Capable Advanced Line types: Create compelling diagrams with roadway lines, barriers, and fences that follow the elevation changes of the road.
- Updated IntelliCAD engine: Map360 v3.0 is powered by the latest IntelliCAD technology. This update provides critical bug fixes, and a few new features such as the fully customizable tool palettes.
- Updated Point Cloud engine: This update includes various improvements to performance and rendering as well as new features such as password protected LGS files. Map360 v3.0 supports the latest Leica Geosystems Cyclone 9.4, JetStream 1.6, and Cyclone Register360 1.6.
For more information on these features and a complete listing of improvements, please check out the following:
Map360 V3.0 Features and Benefits
Map360 V3.0 Release Notes
Map360 V3.0 Video Playlist
Customers with maintenance contracts can use Map360 V3.0 immediately after updating their license key and customers with expired maintenance or older versions, can purchase an upgrade to start using the latest features.
Want to try out the new features? A free fully functional 30-day demo is available. For more information visit http://ims.leica-geosystems.com/map360, call 800-668-3312, or contact your local dealer.
Download a free demo
MicroSurvey Software has been developing software solutions since 1985 and made its first forensic product called MapScenes in 1999. In 2015, we retired MapScenes and re-released it as Map360 under the Leica Geosystems brand. MicroSurvey Software is a member of the Hexagon family of companies.